Cartridge Filter Cleaning Prices
- $75 for pool service customers to auto clean every 6 months.
- $100 for pool service customers who choose when to clean.
- $120 for those who do not use our monthly pool service.
Please check with us regarding availability for pool service in Anthem at Merrill Ranch, San Tan Valley, and Queen Creek. Josh partners with Jesse, owner of Shine O'Might Pool Service to provide a more expansive pool service route. Combined, Josh and Jesse offer over 24 years of expertise. Josh and Jesse often service pools for local pool shops who need the extra help. For pricing and assistance, please call or text Josh at 480-267-I8I3 or you may INQUIRE HERE
WITH EXPERT WEEKLY POOL SERVICE IN ANTHEM AT MERRILL RANCH, QUEEN CREEK, AND SAN TAN VALLEY
"Josh has provided excellent customer service, advice, and pool care to our family for the past 5 years. Willing to do whatever it takes to keep the water in top shape. I highly recommend Josh to service your pool!"
- Kim and Bruce in Anthem Sun City at Merrill Ranch
Your pool will stay nice with a weekly scrub down and full treatment.
Here are the main items to tackle each week:
- Scrub all of the walls, tiles, steps, and dust zones.
- Net debris from top and bottom of the pool.
- Chemically test pool water for chlorine and pH levels.
- Add chemicals to balance chlorine and pH levels.
- Empty debris from skimmer basket.
- Empty debris from pump and check the impeller.
- Perform overall check of pool and pool operating systems.
- If needed: Check and maintain salt cell systems.
For new pool service customers with green pools, we can clear up your pool for an additional fee. You will see instant results, however it usually takes a few days for full pool clarity.